CMRH in foreseeable future would deliver services through Allied Health level to provides services, including:
- Physiotherapy, osteopathy, optometry, oral health, chiropractic, and professional counseling services
- Supplemental Nutrition Program such as vitamins D
- Immunization and vaccination services
- Diabetic Care, Education and Management Services
- Sexual and reproductive health that provides education on infectious diseases such as STIs, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), hepatitis B and C, women health, and other services such as Aged Care facilities.
We are currently providing sexual and reproductive health education in STIs, HPV Hap B and C, and supplemental nutrition programs such as Vitamins D, nutrition, and healthy eating. In diabetic care, education, and management services, we invite volunteer nurses to talk about care, management, and treatment for diabetes. However, CMRH’s higher priorities are to run culturally appropriate counseling services delivered by specialized counselors, physical and fitness in the community for the community.
CMRH aims to connect community health services that are culturally appropriate with the utilization of health professionals from the same multicultural backgrounds, voluntary health professional staff, and much other mainstream staff. The process will help the isolated communities to have easy access to culturally appropriate mental health and allied health services.