Our membership is open to organisations, institutions, and individuals interested in advanced work or interest in people’s mental health and well-being.
Joining our membership is an excellent thing that we believe you can do to support the vision and mission of the Centre for migrant and refugee health even more than by donating to us.
At CMRH, our members enjoy being part of the organisation’s development and progress. As a CMRH member, you will be entitled to:
- Attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Nomination for Board of Directors vacancies.
- Access forums, conferences, consultations, workshops, and social events.
- Attend CMRH Social Justice Awards.
- Contribute to research, policy support and advocacy development
You can fill out an online membership form and submit it to be a member.