Through this program, Victorians dealing with the challenges of running a small business can get the mental health support they need to navigate through the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Current support under this program includes: Partners in Wellbeing
- Telephone helpline 1300 375 330
- Monday to Friday 9am–10pm,
- Saturday to Sunday 9am–5pmIf you’re worried about your business, Partners in Wellbeing helpline provides one-to-one wellbeing support and free access to financial counsellors.
For immediate access to mental health support, visit Mental health in business.
Find information on Wellbeing and Mental Health Support for Victorian Small Businesses in languages other than English.
The telephone helpline has also been expanded to provide business owners under stress with free access to financial counsellors.
- Factsheet: Partners in Wellbeing helpline(PDF 175.69 KB)
- Video: Partners in Wellbeing for small business owners
- Video: Partners in Wellbeing for small business employees
- Video: Partners in Wellbeing for business advisers
Wellbeing and Mental Health Support for Victorian Small Businesses – in languages other than English
- Dari -دری
- Dinka – Thuɔŋjäŋ
- Farsi – فارسی
- Filipino – Tagalog (Filipino)
- Hindi – हिन्दी
- Korean – 한국어
- Macedonian – Македонски
- Punjabi – ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
- Simplified Chinese – 简体中文
- Sinhalese – සිංහල
- Tamil – தமிழ்
- Traditional Chinese – 繁體中文
- Turkish – Türkçe
- Vietnamese – tiếng Việt